[QGIS-Developer] 3.10 Changelog good to go (well very nearly)

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu Oct 31 17:05:28 PDT 2019

Hi All

I’ve taken a last pass through the changelog, added one or two more images, and I think we are good to go after Andreas adds the sponsored bug fix summary (I can do this too if needed Andreas if you are short on time).

And for those who were annoyed by the Disqus spammy ads at the bottom of the changelog site, our beloved Projecta code maintainer, Anita Hapsari, has now disabled the Disqus integration. That means no more spammy article links, but also (for now) no facility to chat about the changelog on the web site.

Regards

Tim
—

Tim Sutton