[QGIS-Developer] Documentation wish list for "hackfesters"

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:57:02 PDT 2019

Hi all,

The hackfest has gone for weeks, but QGIS is still there as well as writers
and developers. So I wonder if someone had considered the opportunity to
give a hand on any of the identified issues.

*NB: It could not be for the "Spare Time Inc" since we still have
unallocated funds (and not "founds" - damn keyboard).*

Regards,
Harrissou