[QGIS-Developer] windows build qsci dll issues

Alexis R.L. alroyliz0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 13:42:53 PDT 2019

Greetings,

I've been trying to build on windows and I'm having issues with python. I
have set the python exe in cmake to the python 3.7 in osgeo apps (and not
the python3 in bin since that was causing issues), the pythonpath and
pythonhome also point to the python in osgeo/bin but when it comes time to
execute "from PyQt5.Qsci import..." I get a dll error.

I have used pip to download qscintilla and the sip bindings again, but this
did not change anything.

Has anyone else had that issue? Where is this dll so that I can add it to
my Path environment?

Thanks

Alex