[QGIS-Developer] 3.4 backports

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:47:19 PDT 2019

On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 09:28, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it easy to disable the auto backport and have it just create the pull request and tag someone?  That way it can still be semi-automatic but with some human checks

That's what it does -- it creates the PR, but the PR can't be merged
without someone (other than the original developer) approving it.

I'm seeing a lot of backports which the bot can't auto create over the
last week, where devs have manually backported... yet the validity of
the backport is questionable and I'd hate to see wasted effort going
into manual backports which won't be accepted.

Nyall