[QGIS-Developer] QGIS qgis_editor_widget_styles

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Tue Sep 17 09:28:15 PDT 2019

Hi Sandro,

I don't have the details but faced an issue some months ago:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-qgis-editor-widget-styles-table-what-is-it-How-to-create-it-td5406166.html

Nyall gives some pointer to the code there.

Regards

Régis

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
tél: 0033 184 257 870
http://oslandia.com/

OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.