[QGIS-Developer] Snapping map units

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 06:03:19 PDT 2019

Hi,

I have reviewing Snapping documentation, and I have a couple of questions.

Is snapping map units connected to the project CRS units? It seems to be,
because when I turn the CRS off (No projection), the snapping map unit
became <unkknown>. However. using say EPSG:4326 (WGS 84), the snapping
options show either pixels or meters. I though it would have to do with the
measuring settings, but try to snap a point you can see that it's actually
using the Project units (decimal degrees)

Any idea of how it was supposed to work?

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto