[QGIS-Developer] plugins.qgis.org API: Get all available versions of a plugin?

F. Shah insar at me.com
Thu Apr 2 10:16:09 PDT 2020

@Sebastian

I had a look into django app and found that its possible to get the information of all the plugins.
The xml_plugin function in orginal django app takes 3 parameters as below,

def xml_plugins(request, qg_version=None, stable_only=None, package_name=None):

Looking at this, I thought to try passing a package_name and this seems to work.

I guess that's what you are looking for. Try this for qgist workbench plugin

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml?package_name=workbench&qgis=3.10

Hope this helps,

regards,

FS