[QGIS-Developer] Server: The legend anchored point will be reset to up left when WMS GetPrint

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 06:27:05 PDT 2020

Hi devs,

I have found an issue in QGIS Server and I am not able to fix it.
I have firstly create the test to confirm the bug
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/35060

The issue is that the anchored point of a legend layout item is reset
when the QGIS Server performs a print.
I cannot reproduce the issue with QGIS Desktop. The anchored point is
never reset whatever the options and configurations of the associated map.
I did not find how the anchored point can be reset for a layout item.

Thanks in advanced for your help.
Regards,
René-Luc