[QGIS-Developer] Travis tests failing with bad argument to internal function

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Mon Apr 13 08:37:16 PDT 2020

Hi,

Travis tests are failing. It already happened in my PR, but I've checked
other PR and the error is the same.

There is no problem running the same tests locally.

The failure is like this:

ERROR: testValidateNative (__main__.TestQgsLayerMetadata)

SystemError: ../Objects/dictobject.c:1561: bad argument to internal function

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/root/QGIS/tests/src/python/test_qgslayermetadata.py", line 417,
in testValidateNative

    self.assertEqual(list[0].identifier, 0)

  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/unittest/case.py", line 828, in assertEqual

    assertion_func = self._getAssertEqualityFunc(first, second)

  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/unittest/case.py", line 808, in
_getAssertEqualityFunc

    if type(first) is type(second):

SystemError: <class 'type'> returned a result with an error set

Does anybody know why this is happening?

Regards from #home

J. Gustavo
--
Jorge Gustavo Rocha