[QGIS-Developer] Server manual

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Apr 17 02:17:05 PDT 2020

Hi all,
I'm working ont he server section of the manual:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.10/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/server/getting_started.html
and I'm finding a number of inconsistencies which I'm fixing. More
generally, I find it rather confusing. I'd suggest to reorganize it by
first showing the very basic setup, with a minimal set of
configurations, and adding more sophisticated configs after that. I
found this approach very effective in our training.
Is there an agreement on that? Anyone interested in cooperating?
Thanks in advance.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - QGIS.ORG Chair