[QGIS-Developer] Server manual

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Apr 17 07:39:36 PDT 2020

Hi Richard,

Il 17/04/20 15:18, Richard Duivenvoorde ha scritto:

> I agree that there is overlap, but that is with all info in the Training
> Manual?

I assume the approach is different: description of functionality vs
howto. In the case of the server they are almost the same.

> But I think setting up server is probably not the same group of users as
> the average Training Manual user?

Exactly, unless the training manual is conceived as as assemblage of
HowTo's.
I'd be in favour of putting everything in the User Manual, but I'd
appreciate if documentation gurus would give their advice.

Cheers.
--
Paolo Cavallini - QGIS.ORG Chair
www.faunalia.eu: