[QGIS-Developer] Transfer of ownership of plugins

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Apr 20 05:36:22 PDT 2020

Ok,

Ownership transferred after consulting Juergen

Please test.

There are more possible fields to update in the admin interface, it is
not fully clear to me which are nessecary.
One thin: while I updated the Author and Authors email (to reflect the
current contact), the 'Maintainer' is still set to the (non excisting?)
user JuergenWeichand, and I'm not able to update that...

Anyway, please test and report back if in trouble.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde