[QGIS-Developer] Server manual

Gerald Kogler geraldo at servus.at
Tue Apr 21 08:14:44 PDT 2020

Great Paolo, I'll add a pull request with the systemd approach in the
next days.

I have a doubt about copyright issues so: My setup is heavily inspired
by the Oslandia tutorial, and they have copyright on it. Should I make a
short description and link to their tutorial for further information so?
I don't see any hints about the common approach in the Documentation
Guidelines.

Thanks