[QGIS-Developer] Stale PRs best practice

uclaros uclaros at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 02:16:39 PDT 2020

Hi all,
I would like to ask what would be considered best practice for an issuer to
handle stale pull requests. In the cases that a review was made and further
changes are expected from the contributor, it is obvious that unless the
changes are applied the PR should be closed. My question is about PRs that
have received no suggestions or no comments whatsoever. I don't want in any
way to sound pushy, I can see the length of the PR list and I know most (if
not all) are just donating time to the project, that's why I ask here.
Should I just close and reopen the PR to reset the stale timer and wait?
Should I add an "up" comment to reset stale timer or a comment asking for
attention?
Should I ask someone specific for a review? (who?)

Best regards,
Stefanos

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html