[QGIS-Developer] Processing algorithms in Qgis serveur

David Marteau dmarteau at 3liz.com
Thu Apr 23 05:45:05 PDT 2020

Hi Patrick,

If you want to run processing algorithm in qgis server you will need to
write a dedicated server plugin for that, if may fullfill your

needs if you are not too much demanding. If you intend to run Qgis
processing as a service then I strongly suggest to look at the WPS
protocol in a dedicated

server.

--

David Marteau