[QGIS-Developer] MapAction MapExport plugin

Ant Scott ascott at mapaction.org
Fri Apr 24 03:58:16 PDT 2020

Hi,

We submitted this plugin for the repository a little while ago (
https://github.com/mapaction/mapexport-qgis3), and Paolo suggested looking
into merging with other plugins covering similar ground. We're happy to do
this (see earlier thread), but in the meantime we'd like the plugin to go
into the repository in its current form if that's possible - this would
help us in managing it, and our users in installing/keeping up to date. Let
us know if  there's anything else we need to do.

many thanks
Ant

--

Antony Scott