[QGIS-Developer] [RoadMap] Dates Versions Release Calendar

João Gaspar joao.f.r.gaspar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 09:45:40 PDT 2020

Hi Jurgen,

thank you for your fast reply and change. Amazing.

I did tests integration in MS Outlook, Gmail Calendar and Thunderbird and
works like a charm so I guess this can work well for the rest apps.

@Nathan you are thinking about the plot roadmap and table schedule in the
sphinx side where is the roadmap. Is this the idea?

Best regards,
João

Jürgen E. Fischer <jef at norbit.de> escreveu no dia segunda, 27/04/2020 à(s)
12:55: