[QGIS-Developer] Broken PyQgsServerWMSGetPrint - about to disable

René-Luc D'Hont rldhont at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 23:03:55 PDT 2020

Hi Nyall,

I have opened an issue about it and tried to fix it with no clue.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/35973
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/35984

The segfault appears randomly since I tried to fix a regression and added
more PyQgsServerWMSGetPrint tests.

Before deactivate the PyQgsServerWMSGetPrint test, it will be great to
merge the pull request to provide better QGIS Server code.

Regards,
René-Luc