[QGIS-Developer] SQL in graphic modeller - Reg

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 06:26:46 PDT 2020

Hello,

Have you tried to use the PostgreSQL execute and load algorithm from the
Processing toolbox?

https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/qgis/database.html#postgresql-execute-and-load-sql

Another alternative is to use the Refactor fields tool, where you can
select the columns you want to keep and in which order.

https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/qgis/vectortable.html#refactor-fields

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto
QGIS Support