[QGIS-Developer] Inconsistencies in QGIS ini path

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 08:54:40 PDT 2020

Hi,

Le lun. 17 août 2020 à 16:56, Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com> a écrit :

> Hi Richard
>
> Thanks for your reply - see below for inline responses:
>
> On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 12:32 PM Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/17/20 9:23 AM, Tim Sutton wrote:
>>
> [...]

QStandardPaths.standardLocations(QStandardPaths.AppDataLocation)
>> in the pythonconsole shows:
>> [
>>  '/home/richard/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3',
>>  '/usr/share/gnome/QGIS/QGIS3',
>>  '/home/richard/.local/share/flatpak/exports/share/QGIS/QGIS3',
>>  '/var/lib/flatpak/exports/share/QGIS/QGIS3',
>>  '/usr/local/share/QGIS/QGIS3',
>>  '/usr/share/QGIS/QGIS3'
>> ]
>>
>> Can you test this on a mac?
>>

> Heheh once you leave mac, you can never go back :-) Hopefully someone
> looking in from macOSland on the list here if they can test.
>
> On a mac, I get (using 3.10 from the all-in-one installer)
>> QStandardPaths.standardLocations(QStandardPaths.AppDataLocation)
['/Users/harrissou/Library/Application Support/QGIS/QGIS3',
'/Library/Application Support/QGIS/QGIS3',
'/Applications/QGIS3.10.app/Contents/Resources']

On Windows, using an osgeo4w advanced install, with master:
['C:/Users/harrissou/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3',
'C:/ProgramData/QGIS/QGIS3',
'C:/OSGEO4W64/bin',
'C:/OSGEO4W64/bin/data',
'C:/OSGEO4W64/bin/data/QGIS/QGIS3']