[QGIS-Developer] Documentation tests failing on local machine

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 23:31:07 PDT 2020

Hi Richard,

thanks for the answer!

> So not sure what to do with this:
> - tell everybody to use docker for this (easiest)
> - create better documentation for everybody to setup it's environment (hard)...

IMHO if we want to keep all the chances to run the tests (standard
installation, custom installation and docker) than we should document
all methods, even if the custom installation is more difficult.

I'm -1 to keep only the docker solution, I think that being able to run
on the local installation is super important.

I would be happy to update the doc guidelines in order to share the
solution.

@Arnaud do you have some suggestions and/or guidelines I can add to the
documentation?

Cheers and thanks!