[QGIS-Developer] use qt 5.10 for CI tests

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Aug 27 05:45:07 PDT 2020

Hi Peter,

I don't see a problem to conditionally disable shadows for Qt <= 5.10, we
also have other conditions depending on the Qt version in other parts of
the codebase.
Is there a hidden question how to go about testing this in CI? If yes, I'd
say the best approach would indeed be to enable tests for Qt 5.14.

Best regards
Matthias