[QGIS-Developer] Can we check for "wrapped C/C++ object of type QgsLayerTreeGroup has been deleted"

David Erill daviderill79 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 09:15:01 PDT 2020

Hi Richard,
Actually we have a similar issue with one of our plugins, so if anyone can
give feedback about how to handle this situation, it would be great.
I'm talking about any kind of Qgs class, not only about QgsLayerTreeGroup:
"wrapped C/C++ object of type QgsXXX has been deleted"

Missatge de Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> del dia dl., 31
d’ag. 2020 a les 13:43: