[QGIS-Developer] QGIS at Apple Macbook Pro ARM M1? [Marketing Mail]

Elstermann, Mike Mike.Elstermann at itc-halle.de
Thu Dec 3 09:45:42 PST 2020

You know this? „It's working here on the M1 MacBook Pro, QGIS 3.10.12. I just launched it and opened a map project; there might be glitches I haven't found."
See https://www.reddit.com/r/QGIS/comments/jxn1m7/anyone_tested_qgis_on_apple_silicon_rosetta_2/

mikeE., The #geoObserver.
http://www.geoobserver.de