[QGIS-Developer] backport bot

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 01:50:08 PST 2020

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 19:32, Denis Rouzaud <denis.rouzaud at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just saw that the backport label for 3.16 has been disabled saying it's broken.
> It's a bit strange to me that 3.10 works but not 3.16.ld
>
> Anybody has more information?

Yes - - I renamed the label because the bot was completely broken for
the 3.16 branch. Everything would report a fail to backport even
though the commits would cleanly apply to the branch (Eg
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/40403#issuecomment-739581704). I got
sick of having to always manually backport myself so renamed to label
to push that responsibility back onto the original submitters.