[QGIS-Developer] Potential vulnerabilities

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Sun Feb 2 05:21:10 PST 2020

Hi Jorge,
I don't run QGIS server, I was basing that on the original report by
Nadia to the list which shows a 500 response for that request to their box.
But yes, testing that URL against some (ostensibly) QGIS servers I can
find online, it does seem to work as expected. Not sure why Nadia got a
500 back...
Cheers,
Jonathan