[QGIS-Developer] Potential vulnerabilities

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 00:51:55 PST 2020

Hi all,

Thanks for the report. On this kind of topic, I think it would be wise to
be cautious when writing issues about security. I personally would have
contacted the authors of Lizmap Web Client first before writing an issue on
the public Github repo, with detailed methodology on how to reproduce the
issue. When cross-posting here, I would also have given the link to Lizmap
issue, [1]. This issue has been posted this Saturday evening. I would have
waited for monday morning before raising this issue ;)

Regards
Michaël

[1] https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/issues/1489