[QGIS-Developer] How to notify an error from QgsProcessingAlgorithm.processAlgorithm ?

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 08:48:32 PST 2020

Le mar. 4 févr. 2020 à 16:04, Jean-Charles Quillet <
jeancharles.quillet at gmail.com> a écrit :

> I've tried to raise QgsProcessingException. But from the output window,
> the exception does not seem to be well handled.

This is, I think, the way to go. What do you mean by not well handled? You
mean the display with the traceback? This has been fixed in latest QGIS
versions. Maybe not in QGIS 3.8 which is not maintained anymore.

You should open the script template provided in QGIS Desktop :
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/python/plugins/processing/script/ScriptTemplate.py#L136