[QGIS-Developer] Please help with the changelog for 3.12

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 01:48:52 PST 2020

Hi all,

It sounds that going through pull requests rather than the commits make
sense.

For now, I have created a small -- not anymore ;) -- script that will
output corresponding pull requests as JSON with title, HTML body and author.
Working for this series, the script returns all PRs having [FEATURE] in one
of their commit message or in the PR title, within the corresponding dates
and targeting master
script: https://gist.github.com/3nids/0cf399297888ea8ebd0e64169c9fbbc2
output (changelog):
https://gist.github.com/3nids/4f6e948a94526515391899a5701cce47

That should be easy to feed the changelog with this.

Probably for the future, it would be interesting to create a Changelog
label?

Best wishes,

Denis