[QGIS-Developer] run algorithm pyQgis 3

Cibeles Redondo Veloso cibelesredondo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 11:30:59 PST 2020

Dear Qgis people,

I am trying to convert a script from PyQGIS 2 to PyQGIS 3

In the original script, the author used
processing.runalgorithm("saga:triangulation", parameters). Now, I am trying
to use it as same as possible with PyQGIS3 but I am not finding anything
similar:

   1. I am using processing.run instead of processing.runalgorithm
   2. I am aware that there is no SAGA API for Python 3
   3.  The objective of the code is change as less as possible. That's why
   I am not looking for other solutions (except if you tell me there is no
   similar solution, of course)

Maybe someone knows what can I do in this case?

Thank you all in advance for your time reading my problems!