[QGIS-Developer] Reporting security related issues ?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Feb 13 00:48:28 PST 2020

On 2/13/20 9:45 AM, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> On 13/02/2020 09.38, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
>
>> Maybe others are better than me in remembering such workflows, but I
>> will forget that for sure.
> Which 'workflow'?
>
> - somebody finds an issue, and sents an email to security at qgis.org
> - everybody in the mail group sees this and can respond (cc to
> security at qgis.org)

This part of the workflow requires me to realize that this came in
through an alias and was not directly addressed to me and to remember to
add the CC to security at qgis.org (an address which I have to remember or
find at this point in time).

But if I'm the only one who is too scattered for this, let's ignore it :)

Matthias