[QGIS-Developer] Q-without-GIS

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Thu Feb 20 02:46:25 PST 2020

Haha, I never heard anyone using QGIS for any work that doesn't have a
map involved. Do you have examples?

But last month I suggested using QGIS for generating the invoices for
the Dutch User Group (as an atlas). Because I didn't know another way
for doing such a job. Besides I thought it would be funny. :)

Raymond