[QGIS-Developer] Why was selection tool behaviour changed in 3.x?

Mars Sjoden marsofearth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 12:35:25 PST 2020

Thank you Alexandre,

Yes, I should mention 10 pixels is default on my system, I have also tried
20px up to 40px testing incase of High DPI issue.
I have tried tossing out my QGIS 3 Profile, and thought that fixed the
issue, but found it creeping back in again.
Clean build of QGIS 3.10.1 w/no extra plugins in my Testing User-land.

I absolutely agree, the Reshape Tool works nicely when dealing with
bisecting edits, and when not, a few node changes.

I am just curious, since it appears I am in a distinct minority with this
issue, all through various MacOS updates, Laptops, desktops, 3.4.x, 3.6.x,
3.8.x, 3.10.x

Mars