[QGIS-Developer] icons for remove/delete actions

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Sat Jan 4 07:05:45 PST 2020

Dear Raymond,

The initial idea creating GIS icons set was to define generic actions.

1. Remove
https://github.com/Cracert/GIS-icons/blob/master/24x24/layer-remove.png
Non-destructive operation.
You add a layer to composition, then you remove it.

https://github.com/Cracert/GIS-icons/blob/master/24x24/layer-delete.png
Destructive operation.
You create a layer, then you delete it.

More detailed description you can find in this article:
https://ojs.cvut.cz/ojs/index.php/gi/article/view/2737

Best regards,
Robert