[QGIS-Developer] issues.qgis.org is down

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jan 9 01:06:47 PST 2020

On 09/01/2020 09.49, Rudi von Staden wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> Just a heads-up that issues.qgis.org <http://issues.qgis.org> is
> currently down. I checked on https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ and it
> seems it's general.

Thanks Rudi,

@community: Some info: issues.qgis.org == 'qgis3' the old Hetzner server
running our old issue tracker: Redmine, on Debian 8.10...

We kept it in the air so people could eventually lookup old issues
there, and on the frontpage there was a link to our current github issue
tracker: https://github.com/qgis/qgis/issues

Apparently the Redmine/Ruby process crashes.
Anybody willing to try to put it online again?
Or should we just pull the plug (and not pay for it anymore)?
And point issues.qgis.org to our current issue page?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde