[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Time Management Call

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu Jan 9 06:27:30 PST 2020

Hi Folks (cc QGIS Developer List, anyone else interested in contributing to
this please let us know).

I think we (Saber, Peter, Nyall, Samweli and myself) have all chatted
barring Anita about
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/161 and the
related https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/128

Anita I am including you in the conversation since you have invested a lot
of energy and time [sic] into time management with your plugin. We are
hoping we can build something that time manager hooks into (short term) and
ultimately replaces time manager with core functionality (longer term).

We have some time zone issues, but I am wondering if we could have a little
1 hour hang out session some time next week to plan and collude? Anita I
think you might have the most issues with timings so how about you suggest
a time and day if you are able to join (bearing in mind Nyall being in
Australia) and the rest of us can see if we can make that work?

Thanks all, look forward to chatting soon!

Regards

Tim

Tim Sutton
 * Desktop GIS programming services