[QGIS-Developer] Environmental policy

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 04:35:29 PST 2020

Hi all,

>From a unfortunately long time not attending to hackfests participant I am
also in favour to reduce to once a year - and the idea of combining it with
user meetings is nice as well.
The Licence "issue" - to be honest they would use it anyway .. but as a
message it would be ok (but that would reduce "opensource" to just "source"
too for me).

Personally I see train tickets a lot more expensive than flight tickets and
I think that should change - otherwise I would prefer a train journey
anyway.

Hope to see you all again sometime.

regards
Werner