[QGIS-Developer] Environmental policy

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 16 11:05:39 PST 2020

Hi,

Yes, I'd also like to focus on the original issue:

QGIS.ORG should only fund train tickets for short distance travels to
QGIS contributor meetings (and come up with a definition what "short
distance" means).

The other discussions about restricting usage of QGIS is a "can of
worms". The world is not black and white and some substantial amount of
FOSSGIS software originated from military backgrounds.

Andreas