[QGIS-Developer] hackfest limits!!!

Áron Gergely aron.gergely at rasterra.nl
Tue Jan 21 03:19:23 PST 2020

Hi all,

One more note to add to Raymond's announcement:

s-Hertogenbosch is a lovely Dutch town - but hotels can be pricey and
the choices are somewhat limited. :(

So it is safer to arrange your hotel bookings early on.

I just did a quick sweep online - it looks fine for now ;) but you know...

Hope to see you soon!

@Tim, sad to hear. See you at another time!

Aron