[QGIS-Developer] Issues with plugin repository

Fredrik Lindberg fredrikl at gvc.gu.se
Fri Jul 10 04:15:58 PDT 2020

I am not able to upload a new version of one of my plugins [1364]. There seem to be a new size restriction:

"There were errors reading plugin package (please check also your plugin's metadata).
File is too big. Max size is 1048576 Bytes"

Can you please confirm if this is true or if it just something else since the update on the repo was made?

Furthermore, another one of my plugins [2079] (UMEP for Processing) cannot be found when I search for them on the repo webpage. Where did it go?

best wishes,

Fredrik

biglimp