[QGIS-Developer] RSS source of QGIS planet broken?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jul 20 02:11:42 PDT 2020

On 7/20/20 9:55 AM, Luca Manganelli wrote:
> It seems that this address:
>
> http://planet.qgis.org/planet/feed/rss/
>
> is broken

Hi Luca,

Tim has set a new plugins.qgis.org server for us, now with a newer codebase (done by Alessendro), but the 'feed'-aggregation (Django)-plugin we used in the 'old' (python2) version of the site is not compatible/working with this one. If I am right??

So we either have to use/create something else.
OR we have to remove the 'Latest Blog Posts (planet.qgis.org)' from the website frontpage.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde