[QGIS-Developer] Deploying 3.10.8 LTR on Debian 10

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 04:18:13 PDT 2020

Gidday

I am currently experiencing startup crash running Qgis 3.10.8 LTR from
Debian packages on two of my computers that have Debian 10.4 with the
KDE desktop environment installed, but it runs fine on one of my
computers with Debian 10.4 with the LXQAt desktop environment installed.

The issue seems to be occurring in a Qt library.

One of the theories possibly worth exploring is that either the Debian
LXQt install itself, or a software package installed on the LXQt system
I have, installs different versions of the Qt libraries than the Debian
KDE package installs.

Is there some kind of script I could run that would print out a list of
all the Qgis library dependencies and their version numbers.