[QGIS-Developer] About shows I'm running PROJ Aug 1st 2020

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Mon Jul 27 07:17:17 PDT 2020

Richard,

As you may know, PROJ is way ahead of its time so it only seem fitting to put
out a release from the future :-)

This is simply a blunder on my part. When updating version numbers and
release date in preparation for 7.1.0 I inadvertently put in the wrong date [0].
Wait a few days and it won't look odd anymore.

/Kristian

[0] https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/blob/7.1.0/src/release.cpp