[QGIS-Developer] `package_name` parameter of `plugins.xml` broken or removed?

Sebastian M. Ernst ernst at pleiszenburg.de
Wed Jul 29 03:03:42 PDT 2020

Hi all,

one of the more recent updates to QGIS-Django appears to have broken the
`package_name` parameter of `plugins.xml`.

Before, the following query would yield a list of ALL compatible
versions of "someplugin" (and nothing else):

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml?package_name=someplugin&qgis=3.14

Instead, I now get the same result as if I was simply querying:

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml?qgis=3.14

Is this intentional or a bug?

Thanks,
Sebastian