[QGIS-Developer] Online Q&A plus discussion session - QEP 179 (Turning Plugin Management into Actual Package Management)

Sebastian M. Ernst ernst at pleiszenburg.de
Wed Jun 3 02:52:21 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I am going to try a public Jitsi [1] server for this occasion:

Password: qep179

Jitsi works best with browsers based on webkit [2], i.e. you *might*
experience lag and connection losses with Firefox, I am afraid. If you
have any issues, please get in touch.

Talk to you in 2 hours.

Best regards,
Sebastian