[QGIS-Developer] OK to remove GitHub <-> Transifex integration?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Jun 6 03:32:16 PDT 2020

Hi,

Not sure who created the Github-integration for QGIS-desktop on
Transifex (Juergen, Werner?)
Is it still working?

I try to connect another doc-test and doc-test2 tx-project to github but
get an error "Failed to contact Github" see screenshot.

It is not clear to me if this is a configuration error or something else.

So I would try to remove current link and the add it anew and try to
link desktop to desktop again and our pet project to documentation again...

Is that NOT ok for someone?
As said: I try to connect everything back later, but I may need some
help for the desktop thing...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde