[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Server and the Grants programme

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jun 9 12:38:34 PDT 2020

Hi Henrik,

Good idea. Now that Windows server has a Linux subsystem and docker, the
easiest thing would be to use docker, I think. That way you would have
the exact same setup like on Linux. No more strange Windows problems.

It might be one path to use to tackle the windows installation problem,
but it wouldn't be the only one.

Alessandro: will you suggest dates for a meeting - perhaps by starting
with a Doodle to see when most interested people would be available?

Andreas