[QGIS-Developer] changes in QGIS development with git

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Mar 2 18:11:48 PST 2020

OK, this is getting annoying.  It appears I have to either:

- wait for each PR to be merged before making another

- do some branching process I read about for each commit to make a PR

Because until the PR is merged, my fork stays ahead of upstream for all commits, and when I try to make a new PR it includes all commits I've done to my fork.

I tried reseting my fork to make another commit + PR, but the reset closed the previous PR that was waiting for tests  and merging.

This is too much of a hassle, maybe I'll just dump all my changes into 1 PR.  They're all Mac packaging fixes, though each stands on its own.  I just wanted to have them discrete.

-----
William Kyngesburye
<kyngchaos at kyngchaos.com>
<http://www.kyngchaos.com>