[QGIS-Developer] QGIS "fast" mode

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Mon Mar 16 01:46:36 PDT 2020

Hi all,

This function is only for PostGres (Tomas use an Oracle database if I
remember correctly).

And from what I inderstand from the code, It only prevents from checking
for unique colomn in a view or materialized view.

However, it looks the good option to deal with this use case, I mean no
check (geometry type, srid, key column...) as soon as this option is set.

Regards,
Julien