[QGIS-Developer] Proj 7 auto grid download

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Mar 20 01:54:50 PDT 2020

Hi Jürgen,

I thought that we could present a list of available grids (e.g. from
https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ-data ) to the user where all grids are
deactivated by default and the user could opt-in. Just like other
software would offer e.g. a list of templates or similar.

Of course we don't know automatically what grids are of interest.

Andreas